Prime Sunshine Full-Spectrum CBD Oil 750 mg: Bud and Flower
Special Offer: Buy two bottles of Prime Sunshine Full-Spectrum CBD Oil and get the second bottle 50% off! The automatic discount will appear in your shopping cart.
Experience the benefits of our full-spectrum CBD oil. With 750 mg of total CBD per bottle and 25 mg in each dropper, this oil provides a potent dose of CBD for everyday use.
Prime Sunshine CBD Oil:
- Is extracted from a pedigreed and internationally certified hemp strain with more than a century of documented lineage
- Is grown on the internationally renowned Hemp Research Institute Campus by seventh-generation hemp farmers
- Is derived from a plant studied by researchers around the world for its unique genetic strains, compounds and medicinal value
- Contains absolutely no additives or preservatives
- Contains no pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, chemicals or fertilizers
- Is free from genetic modification
- Is legal in all 50 states and in more than 40 nations throughout the world
- Is batch tested and analyzed by an independent laboratory for quality and purity
What Are the Benefits of CBD?
You are here reading this page because you already know that humanity is presently at the dawn of a hemp-based medicine revolution. Since scientists learned that it was possible to isolate CBD from the hemp plant and create an extract without THC – the cannabinoid that produces euphoria – researchers around the world have scrambled to learn more about CBD and find out what potential benefits it may have. The benefits of CBD are very real; already, the first CBD-based prescription medication is nearing FDA approval in the United States. The medication – Sativex – helps to prevent seizures in people with certain neurological disorders. CBD is the first effective anti-seizure medication with no known side effects – and that only scratches the surface of what CBD can do.
What are some of the potential benefits of CBD that researchers have discovered? These are just a few of the extremely promising studies that have been published to date.
- A 2005 study showed that CBD treatment prevented retinal degradation in rats with diabetes.
- A 2017 study suggests that CBD may disrupt the fear response that occurs when revisiting a past negative event. It may therefore hold promise as a treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder.
- A 2017 review of animal and human studies found that CBD treatment exhibits a strong anti-anxiety effect, suggesting that CBD may prove useful as a treatment option for panic disorders.
- A 2017 study found that a single dose of CBD can reduce blood pressure. The study’s findings are consistent with the results of previous studies suggesting that CBD mitigates the blood pressure increase that occurs in response to stress.
- A 2008 study on mice found that CBD treatment reduced excessive motility in subjects with intestinal inflammation while having no effect on the bowel movements of healthy subjects, suggesting that CBD could one day play a role in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease.
- A 2016 study on rats with arthritis showed that applying CBD to the skin of the subjects reduced joint inflammation and pain.
- A 2017 review of existing medical studies found that CBD treatment may reduce daytime sleepiness by regulating the REM stage of sleep.
- A 2018 review of existing medical studies found that cannabinoids may have a valuable role to play in the treatment of pain that isn’t managed well by existing medications. It is possible that CBD’s potent anti-inflammatory properties may have something to do with its usefulness in pain management.
What Makes Prime Sunshine CBD Special?
Although it is legal to grow industrial hemp in the United States, there are few USA-based hemp growers because acquiring the necessary permits is difficult. CBD extracts, meanwhile, have become increasingly popular among health-conscious consumers. To satisfy demand, many of the companies that sell CBD products are actually making those products from CBD powder or raw hemp grown in China – where regulations regarding farming practices and pesticide usage aren’t what they are here.
Prime Sunshine is different because we use no imported seeds or plant material and no imported CBD extracts. We grow our own hemp – on our own farm – right here in the United States while adhering to organic farming practices. We extract our own CBD oil as needed on the farm, meaning that your bottle of CBD oil may only be a few weeks old when you receive it. Our unique combination of pedigreed seed stock, good soil, outdoor growing, experience and attention to detail results in a product with quality and purity that you can see, taste, smell and feel. There is truly no other product line Prime Sunshine CBD oil.
Directions: Place one dropper under the tongue. Hold for 60 seconds before swallowing. Increase dosage gradually – up to three times daily – until you achieve the desired effect. Take on an empty stomach and do not eat for 15 minutes after. Do not take with prescription medications. Wait at least two hours after taking CBD before using any prescription medication. Consult your physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Storage: Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening. Keep away from children.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE